* Eastern Island grouping includes Darnley (Erub), Murray (Mer), Stephens (Ugar) & Yorke (Masig).
*** Denotes weeks when Stephens Island is serviced***
* ETA’s change at short notice due to operational requirements so be sure to check back regularly.
* The Newcastle Bay carries all freight ex Cairns and Horn Island (Ngurupai) is the trans-shipment hub for freight to travel to the Eastern Islands.
* Back-loading needs a Pick-up form, PC (Pre-Consignment paid) and all AQIS requirements completed. If AQIS clearance is required and isn’t completed, we cannot carry the freight.
* All freight to be backloaded (once the above is finalised – Pick Up Form, PC & AQIS Clearance) can only be received at the ramp whilst the vessel is in.
* 10′ containers at 2.5 tonne are the maximum size/weight available to be transported. 20′ containers are not available.
* Ensure at least 4 weeks notice is given for construction projects and any project requirements should be directed to .
* For large projects tug & barge sets are available (TUG and BARGE) from 1,500t to 3,500t dependent on load and destination.