IMPORTANT UPDATE: Extreme weather event - Aurukun community

Due to the current weather alert that exists in the Gulf of Carpentaria, Sea Swift has taken the precaution to delay its ETA into Aurukun to Monday 26th March or Tuesday 27th March.

The safety of vessels, employees, and customers’ cargo during this period is our priority.

We are constantly reviewing the situation and this precaution may be updated, depending on the information obtained.

These updates on our operation will be distributed to customers by email and via Sea Swift's Facebook page. Bulletins will be sent as changes occur and our website www.seaswift.com.au will be updated accordingly.

More information is available on the Australian BOM website.

We thank you for your cooperation, patience, and support.

Join The Discussion

Add Your Comments

(Required)
(Required, not publicised)
*
*